Ashwood Farmhouse is an attractive, well presented four bedroom family house standing in lovely grounds of approximately 1.2 acres surrounded by paddocks and orchards on the outskirts of this popular village.
Thought to have been constructed in 1950 Ashwood Farmhouse has been extended in recent years to provide a well proportioned family home.
Particular features include a spacious sitting room/garden room, two further reception rooms, fitted kitchen with Aga and four bedrooms.
The property is approached off Mill Lane via an in and out gravel driveway which leads to a parking area and a detached English Heritage built double garage with two open-fronted garage bays and an attached workshop and log store. The gardens and plot are laid out attractively to lawn with specimen pear, greengage etc and are fully enclosed with established mixed traditional hedging. To the rear of the house there is a gravel and patio area with low fencing and a picket gate providing security for pets. Two greenhouses. The gardens and plot extend to approximately 1.2 acres.