- GRADE II* LISTED TERRACED PROPERTY
- CURRENTLY TRADING AS A GUEST HOUSE BUSINESS
- LOCATED IN THE HEART OF THE CITY CENTRE
- 9 BEDROOMS (SOME WITH EN-SUITE FACILITIES)
- GAS-FIRED CENTRAL HEATING
- BEAUTIFUL INGLENOOK FIREPLACE
- GOOD SIZE ATTRACTIVE REAR GARDEN BACKING ONTO THE RIVER STOUR
A superb Grade II* Listed terraced property currently trading as a guest house business by the current owners. The property is located in the heart of the City centre close to the High Street and all other amenities.
The Tudor House is a superb guest house set out on 4 floors with many original period features including exposed beams and fireplaces. The property is located just off the main High Street and is therefore easily accessible to all amenities including Cathedral, Marlowe Theatre, shops and the Westgate Gardens and Canterbury West station which is about 5-10 minutes' walk away.
The property has been run as a guest house by the current owners and their predecessors.
The accommodation is laid out over 4 floors with many of the bedrooms having en-suite facilities. The house has gas-fired central heating, a beautiful inglenook fireplace in the dining room and an attractive rear garden which backs onto the River Stour.